Cody, Julie and the Boys

Just a little place to share all the fun and interesting stuff that happens in our lives...

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Austin made the all A honor roll!!

We are so proud of him! He's such a great kid! He works hard at school and I guess it shows. I went with him to math night last night. We had fun! We played some math games and ate a slice of pizza. We went to the book fair and he bought a book about "A-Rod", the Yankee player. I have no idea how my little southern boy got to be a Yankee fan??? Of course we had to buy a little book for Daniel and then it was home to do baths and finish homework.

Tonight is a meeting to sign up for Cub Scouts. I'm not so sure I really want him to do it. I know it will involve a lot of running around and meetings. We will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home