Cody, Julie and the Boys

Just a little place to share all the fun and interesting stuff that happens in our lives...

Friday, October 15, 2004

Brrrr. It feels like Fall today

It's 48 degrees this morning! Fall is here! I love this time of year! The high is not getting out of the 60s today. Yesterday I worried about Austin all day because he wore short sleeves and no jacket to school. Today he wore long sleeves and his jacket so no worries today! He looked so cute this morning. He's really growing up. I can't believe he is almost 8!

We went to Lowes last night and got a ton of paint samples. We are going to paint our interior very soon. I dread it! I'm not a very good painter. I also have a really hard time picking colors. Austin picked a pretty blue for his room. He wants an "under the ocean" kind of theme. I'm hoping we can come up with some good ideas that are easliy changed (i.e. no wallpaper).

I'm not sure what we will do in Daniel's room. We may just wait and let him decided in a year or two. He can just have the plain off white walls until then.

In our room I'm leaning toward a shade of green. I think it was called smoky something. It's not dark but not too light either. I would then have to find new bedding and curtains. Right now we have a quilt wiht burgandy/navy and navy curtains. I'm so tired of it! I want something different!

I found a color called Toasted Almond that I thought may be good for the living room and hall. I think I'll try and keep it fairly neautral in there. Again, we have the blue/burgandy couch and chair in there but I don't want dark walls. I also want something new and different in there! I wish I had a ton of money. It would make all this much easier and quick!

Wel I guess our Fall will be full of redecorating!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home