Cody, Julie and the Boys

Just a little place to share all the fun and interesting stuff that happens in our lives...

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I'm an idiot!

I have lost my office key (again!) I had it Monday morning but now I don't. I could not locate it yesterday morning when I got to work. Thankfully my co-worker was already here and had the door open. I thought I had left it in my pants pocket so I didn't stress too much about it. I got home yesterday and NO KEY! I looked all in my car, all over my house and still no key! I've searched my office this morning and still have not found the thing. Monday at lunch I went to Belk and Winn-Dixie. I've called both those places and they haven't had a key turned in. I then called the office I worked in after my little shopping trip. The sweet lady there looked all over and even in the parking lot. Still no key. I have no idea where it is. I don't even remember using it after I opened the door up Monday morning. I have requested a new one. This is the 2nd key I have lost this year. I'm so embarrassed! I don't do things like this. I'm hoping it will still turn up. I haven't given up hope. The good thing is that I don't have any id on it so no one would know what office it goes to and it was the only key on the ring. It is, however, on a lanyard (sp?) that says School Of Education.

Pray that my key turns up! I'll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home