Cody, Julie and the Boys

Just a little place to share all the fun and interesting stuff that happens in our lives...

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I'm sad today

My dad called last night to tell me that a very good friend of our family died yesterday. :-( His name was John Clyde and he was the sweetest guy you could ever meet. I've known him since birth. He's my brothers' age. He apparently had a heart attack. He's too young!

John Clyde always made me feel good. Whenever I would see him he would hug me so hard I thought I would break in two. He would also tell me how great I looked and how cute I was as a baby. He was the best!

He will be missed so much. He lived with his elderly mother and took care of her. He also leaves behind two children. His daughter is married and his son is in his late teens.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home