Cody, Julie and the Boys

Just a little place to share all the fun and interesting stuff that happens in our lives...

Friday, October 01, 2004

It's Friday!!

I love Fridays. It's our slowest day here at work and it's the start of the weekend! We have a fun weekend planned. My husband works for GE and it's the annual family day celebration tomororw. They have carnival rides and games for the kids. There's also tons of food. The very best part is that it's all FREE! At the end of the evening there's a HUGE fireworks show! I hope my boys will be in good moods tomorrow and feeling well. I'm sure the 7 year old will be fine. It's the 2 year old that you never know about.

Sunday will be our normal routine I supose. We will go to church in the morning and then maybe do something fun for the afternoon. Last Sunday we went and picked apples at an orchard. That was lots of fun!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home