Cody, Julie and the Boys

Just a little place to share all the fun and interesting stuff that happens in our lives...

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Laughter is good for you!

I just got finished taking a break with my friends downstairs. We laughed and laughed and had a good break! I feel good now! I think laughter is good medicine as they say. I love it when my kids make me laugh. For example, a few weeks ago we took Austin (my almost 8 year old) to our local High School football game. They had a tent set up way over on the visitor side that was selling funnel cakes. Well close to half time the band started walking that way and my son in all his wisdom said, "Look, the band are all going to get funnel cakes." I cried I laughed so hard! I guess it was one of those 'had to be there' things but it was way funny!

Anyway, have a good laugh today. It will make you feel good!


1 Comments:

  • At October 8, 2004 at 5:20 PM, Blogger buhtafly said…

    Thats a great story!! he will appreciate that one when he is older..hehe Its funny how a little humor can make anyones day..my family is good at cracking the jokes, even when its really the worse time you could think of..they can turn tears into tears of laughter instead of sadness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home