Cody, Julie and the Boys

Just a little place to share all the fun and interesting stuff that happens in our lives...

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

My Danny Boy is running a fever

He had one when we got home from work yesterday. It was 100.4 under his arm. I gave him Motrin and he kept on going. He never acted sick at all. He played until bedtime. He was warm again so I gave him another dose and put him to bed. He slept all night with no problems. This morning his temp was 99.4 under his arm. I called his sitter and she told me to bring him. She is going to call me if his temp goes back up or he develops any other symptoms. I hate it when he has a fever and I don't know what is causing it. I'm glad it doesn't seem to make him feel bad.

Trying to decided when to stay home with the kids and take them to the doctor is one of the hardest things. It's always a guessing game it seem. It also seems that when I stay home they immediately start feeling fine and running wild.

Hopefully my little wild man will get rid of the fever today and be just fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home