Cody, Julie and the Boys

Just a little place to share all the fun and interesting stuff that happens in our lives...

Monday, October 18, 2004

We bought paint!

I went to Lowes yesterday and got Ornate Gold for the kitchen and something Auburn for the dining room. Our room will be Smoky Slate (kind of a green) and Austin picked Ships Harbor for his room. It's a very pretty blue. Now we have to get to work!

I can't wait to have color on the walls. We still have to decide about the living room and hall. I have a small powder room on our first floor also that needs something. I may even be inspired to hang some things on the walls now (besides pictures of my georgous boys!).

Cody put a new door in this weekend. He replaced our back door so hopefully that will help. You could see daylight around it before so I'm sure it wasn't very energy effecient. It took him all day and lots of cursing but it's in there and right! Poor handy husband of mine!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home