Cody, Julie and the Boys

Just a little place to share all the fun and interesting stuff that happens in our lives...

Monday, October 25, 2004

We have color on the wall!!

Cody and I painted the dining room on Sat. He put a 2nd coat on yesterday morning. I love it! It looks so good! I'm hoping I will love the rest of the house just as much! I can't wait to get it painted now! Of course the actual preparation to paint is what takes so long. Cody wouldn't let me help with the 2nd coat. I guess my painting skills are lacking. (less work for me!) hee hee

We also got to go out on a date Sat. night. It has been a while since we went out without the kids. It was fun! We ate at Steak and Ale and then shopped. Of course we had to go to Books-a-Million and have a Mocha. YUM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home