Cody, Julie and the Boys

Just a little place to share all the fun and interesting stuff that happens in our lives...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Not the greatest night of Trick or Treat

Daniel took a late nap which I thought was a good thing. WRONG. He woke up in a horrible mood. He cried and cried and cried. He went crazy when I held up the Pooh costume he was going to wear (it was one Austin had worn when he was little). Well I went for plan two. Camo shirt and jeans (deer hunter like daddy). Austin was a Nija (sp?). We finally got on our way. We live out in the country so there are no sidewalks and everyone is spread out so it's in and out of the car seat driving to each house. It's really a work out! We finally got started around 6:30. Much later than I had planned but we were painting the kitchen and it took forever! Anyway we finally got going and Daniel warmed up to the idea of people putting candy in his bucket. We drove the twenty minute drive to my parents and hit a few of my aunt's houses over there. Then it was 20 minutes back home where my sweet husband had spaghetti, salad and bread ready to eat (it was around 8:30 pm by then). I have NO pictures. I may put there costumes (if you can call them that) back on and get some. It was also 80 degrees on Sat. so that made it really feel like Halloween. LOL I do have some cool pictures of our pumpkin but they are still on the camera.

1 Comments:

  • At November 3, 2004 at 3:26 AM, Blogger buhtafly said…

    Hey I wanted to tell you, I found your blog on another site :)
    http://www.blogexplosion.com/members/blogmarks.php?cmd=showBlogmark&SiteID=318

    if that doesnt work let me know. where it lists other sites..i think it says 'this one'...you are the 3rd one :)Kinda neat :) its about moms who would like the wipes. haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home