Cody, Julie and the Boys

Just a little place to share all the fun and interesting stuff that happens in our lives...

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

It's been a while...

The holidays were so packed with stuff I had no time to get on the computer much less keep my blog updated. Hopefully I can do better now that things are back to a normal routine. Today is my first day back at work after two weeks! Ask me if I wanted to get up this morning at 5:15! No!! Austin is back at school and Daniel is back to Pam's.

We had a wonderful Christmas. The boys got way too much stuff! We also had a big birthday this week! My Austin turned 8 on Sunday! I can't believe he is 8 years old already! He was just a baby the other day. He opted to have a friend come over instead of a party. That was fine with me. We did have his grandparents come by on Sunday for a little party. He got lots of money and is ready to go shopping! I have to say my first experience with the "sleep over" was a good one. The boys were great and didn't give us any trouble!

Daniel has been a sweetie all through the holidays! He has really stared talking up a storm! He can say anything and you can pretty much understand it now.

Cody and I are great! We didn't want to go back to work today but I guess Christmas break couldn't last forever. With our weird Jan. weather, he and Austin got to do some fishing. (it's supposed to be 70 today) He had some bad luck one day last week and lost a trailer tire on his way back from fishing. Fortunately he has two tires on each side so he and Austin didn't wreck or anything. He looked and looked for the tire but can't find it. Hopefully he can get a replacement today. Poor guy!

Ok. That's an update and I promise to do better this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home